County Line Special Utility District Board of Directors and Staff would like to keep our customers up to date on projects happening within or for our service area.
- CLSUD’s water line that crosses under IH-35 needs to be moved to accommodate TxDot. Construction is planned to start in February 2020 and should take approximately 60 days to complete once work is started.
- Hays County is planning to improve bridges at the intersection of Gristmill Road/Plum Creek Road and at 2 locations along Bunton Lane. CLSUD’s engineering firm is in the process of developing bid specs / cost estimates for relocating water lines in these 3 areas.
- CLSUD is installing a 12″ water line between the Transportation Center on Highway 21 to Uhland Elementary plus a Booster Station Generator.
A wastewater plant was built early in 2019 located on Plum Creek Road. Currently this plant only serves Uhland Elementary on High Road, the Transportation Center on Highway 21, Gristmill Highlands Subdivision on Gristmill Road and Mill Creek Subdivision on Gristmill Road. A Waste Water Capital Improvement Plan is being developed.
Subdivisions: Our service area is growing!
Construction Plans that have been approved. Building of homes has started or will start very soon.
- Woodlands Park Subdivision located on FM 150, Phases 4A & 4B – 168 homes
- Bunton Creek Reserve Subdivision located on Bunton Lane, Phase 2 – 85 homes
- Cool Springs Subdivision located on FM 150, Phases 2 & 3 – 289 homes
- Las Estancias 2 Subdivision located on Highway 21 – 220 homes
- Highlands at Grist Mill Subdivision Phase 2 located on Gristmill Road – 112 homes
- Mill Creek Subdivision Phase 1 located on Gristmill Road – 68 homes
- Creeks Crossing Mobile Home Park located on Cotton Gin Road – 522 homes
Construction Plans that are under review. The number of homes or RV connections have not been finalized at this time.
- Cotton Gin Mobile Home Park located on Cotton Gin Road
- Cotton Gin RV Park located on Cotton Gin Road
- Bunton Creek Subdivision located on Bunton Lane, Phase 3
- Misty Lane Commercial Park located at the intersection of Misty Lane / Highway 21
- Pecan Springs RV Park located on Highway 21
ARWA – Alliance Regional Water Authority
County Line Special Utility District has a new water source via ARWA. This water will come from south Caldwell County / north Gonzales County. ARWA is in the process of engineering where the water lines will be placed and infrastructure needs. This water is projected to start delivery to our system in 2023.
CRWA – Canyon Regional Water Authority
County Line Special Utility District is a member of CRWA. CRWA transports and treats water at the Hays Caldwell Plant located on the San Marcos River. CRWA is currently working on upgrades to the Plant that will increase capacity to process water.